Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Seniors.

So, since I have a plethora of senior friends, I figured writing a little something about them would be nice.  I also included a picture for each person that will have some significance.. 
LET'S BEGIN!
Annie. Mentor. Track Friend. I have honestly loved getting to know you!  You always know exactly what to say.  I kind of wish the mentor thing would have actually taken off but, oh well. You always let me vent to you. One of my best memories with you is at the Bill Breen JV Relays and just sitting up in the press box and catching up.  I am so happy for you, Wheaton, man that's far away.  They are so lucky to have you! I will be up there lots! Thank you for everything.  Never change! Always be the crazy nice, encouraging, super loving girl that I know and love!  Come back and visit often!


Dominic. My little Hollister Model. The man that almost killed me.  One of Tiondra's loves.  One of my best friends.  So this cute little picture below, remember this gem? Yep, it's back. So, our friendship is very different than others I have had..  It's a good thing great thing.  So, I'll be honest, I have no clue how we met.  But, probably Barnabas stuff!  From the beginning we clicked.  You are one of the few people that I can be around for long periods of time and not get annoyed.  I feel like I can be honest with you and you won't judge me.  But, you keep me grounded on my toes.  It's always an adventure with you. From scavanging throught Walmart to runnning around taking pictures next to street signs.  Thank you for always being the photographer! Grand Valley will be such a blast!  Don't party too hard! 


Jordan. Teddy Bear. Oshka Attacker.  So this picture, I laugh so hard when I see it because I remember being so scared to get out you barely flinched and I like fell over.  But, you are honestly so sweet!  You are so selfless.  I really admire that even though you went through such a hard time with losing your dad, you stay strong.  Barnabas will not be the same without you and your cooler of food.  Hah, but I am glad that you are staying around WSM. 
Katie. Spiderman Hug Buddy.  So this picture, so cute!  I honestly love it!  Yates Cider Mill with friends on a nice fall day, ahh!  But, into the mushy stuff.  I love our deep talks that can honestly starts anywhere. {ex. getting food at Annie's grad party}  But, you will always be my husband. I love you to death.  I miss your party when we played capture the flag and everyone just pretty much quit. {with those TOTALLY even teams.}  But anways, State.  Dang girl, don't go to crazy! Love you!


Rachael. My sitting in my driveway talking buddy. You are honestly so fun to be around.  Something I have always admired about you is the fact that you know when to have fun and you know when it's time to be quiet.  I feel like I can talk to you about anything!  I am so excited that you are going to Barnabas again!  Grand Valley will be so fun!  It will be such an adventure!  I will be up there lots! :)


Stephanie. My 100 pound buddy. Butterfly. I relate to you so much.  It goes beyond the fact that we are both skinny.  At Barnabas, I felt so close to you.  I think it's true what they say: you get close to people in a camp enviroment.  I feel like I can talk to you about anything.  You are so stinking cute!  I feel like a part of my heart is missing with you {and sarina} not going to Barnabas.  But, I am so glad you are staying around WSM another year! :)


Seniors. Class of 2012. Friends. Brothers and Sisters.  I will miss you all so much as you go your seperate ways.  But, always remember that every last one of you have a very special place in my heart! 


{sorry to anyone I missed, there is no way to do everyone and I have exams tomorrow.}

No comments:

Post a Comment