Wednesday, June 27, 2012

hermanas.

I feel like I write a lot about love and boys.  But if you give me five minutes of your time I can assure you, you won't be sorry.  

I have been blessed with two amazing sister who I can talk about anything with.  We are best friends and I love it.  I know they will be honest with me, and I know that they are always there for me. {p.s. one is adopted, so yes that picture is my real sisters.}  We share a room, all three of us.  To be honest, yes it's crowded but it's always a party.  My sisters have probably given me the best advice because they know me inside-out.  All this to say, get close with your siblings.  The are always going to be there and there is no bond that is stronger.  My siblings and I have been through so much together, and we kept each other strong.  Don't under estimate the bonds in a family, because friends will come and go but family is forever. {really cliche.}  

Also, get good girl friends!  This is a must in any stage of your life.  But, especially in high school. Find girls that you can be yourself with.  Find girls to share your life with.  Find girls that you can share your heart with.  I wish I would have learned this earlier.  I had girl friends, but I never tried to get close with them. When you find girls that you can share your heart with it will be great.  I hate high school girls.  All the drama, gossip, and back stabbing.  God blessed me with girls that don't do that to me.  If you find good girl friends that love God and will talk to you into the late hours of the night and tell you how beautiful you are, your life will be so much better.  I promise.

xox,
kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment