Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spider Web.

Have you ever looked at a spider web. I mean, really closely..  You'll discover that no spider web is the same and they are made very intricately.  What brings me to this is today I was on my patio and I saw a spider web glistening in the sun, without thinking I hit it down. How often do we feel like this spider web? Every human is made differently.  There are different species of spiders like their are different races of humans.  We all build our lives differently kind of like spider webs.  As I thought about it more I started to think about how spider webs are beautiful but spiders are really gross.  This reminded me of how we judge by outside appearance.  People may seem beautiful but really they are gross. Even though spiders may be the last thing we want to compare ourselves to, we have a lot in  common.  Spiders make these huge webs to live in, kind of like we build up our empire to make it seem like we have a lot.  We buy big homes, nice cars, nice clothes, and spend money on things we don't need.  Have you ever noticed that every spider makes a different web? Well in the same way humans don't all live the same lives.  Some have huge homes but they are really lonely.  While people as we see as poor don't see themselves the same beause they have friends and family that love them. Also, when I smacked down the spider web it reminded me of how sometimes, we work so hard to build up our empire and then one little unplanned thing comes and knocks us on our butts. People are strange things, but I beg you, get to know them before you judge them.
xox,
kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment