Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Goodbye & Hello.

Okay, so I have a lot of senior friends as you know from past blog entries.  So recently I have been asking why a lot!  I have a lot of friends that will be headed to college and I am feeling abandoned.  I am so scared that I will be left with no one.  One night I was talking to one of my friends about this and she told me that people walk out of our lives and that means that their part it over and that's sad but God won't take people out with out replacing them with something better.  Even though all my senior friends are irreplacable there are people that will enter my life and make their absence more bearable.  


Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:6


God doesn't always give you what you want, but what you need.  This next year will definetly be different but also an adventure.  I can't wait to see what people will be brought into my life as others are taken out.  


xox,
kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment