Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fashion.


I have recently started to fade out of the hollister, aeropostale, limited too, and clother everyone else wears stage and into the stage where I am trying to create my own style.  Not hipter persay but, something a little different from the crowd. I cannot explain the kind of fashion and clothes that I like so let me show you some pictures.


High waisted shorts. These are adorable, I have yet to find a pair that I like but continue to hunt.

Crop tops. These are super cute if you can pull them off.  Also if you don't feel like showing the tummy you can wear a tank top under it.  

Yellow sparkly sperrys. This combines my two favorite things: sparkles and yellow. I love the color yellow because it is so bright and happy! I wear jeans and plain shirts and enjoy sprucing it up with a splash of color from random accesories.

White sun dress. So this is something absolutely perfect for summer.  You can wear it to the beach or to graduation parties, or literally anything else.  Perfect for summer.
Jean jacket. This is something I have been actively looking for. I think they are so cute to add on to skirts or dresses.  Perfect for summer because they are cute but light weight.

These are just some of the cutest summer fashions.  Feel free to steal some of them and make them your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment