Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Greetings!

Hello,
My name is Kirsten.  I am a Junior in High School! I am here to give you a glimpse into my life.  So let's get started..


I am one of four kids.  I have two sisters and a brother. One sister is biological, and my other sister and brother are adopted from China.  My family is my support system, we are very close.  I enjoy cross country, track, and skiing.  My church is my life, all my best friends are there.  I am hopelessly addicted to twitter, facebook, tumblr, and pinterest.  I love One Direction. I know, typical teenage girl.  And while I'm at it, I also love the color pinnk, shopping, taking pictures, and being girly.  I am as girly as they come.  I am a {sometimes dumb} blonde.  I am very sassy.  And if you haven't noticed yet I am VERY ADHD. I hate math and science.  I am very extroverted and love being around people.  I am told I am too nice, which is a compliment to me.  I also am told that I look like a barbie. I get asked if I was named after the American Girl Doll, Kirsten, no.  I also get asked if I have her, yes I do. I am very bubbly, outgoing, and energetic.  


This is just a start.  You will get to know me as you follow my blog. 

xoxox,
kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment